Individual and Business

We specialize in U.S. Expat Tax and assist U.S. Citizens with their cross-border taxation. We are a one-stop shop for your U.S. and Canadian taxes, with many years of U.S. expatriate experience. Please contact us for your U.S. tax filing, if you are:

1. A U.S. citizen or Green Card holder working in Canada for a short- or long-term assignment.

2. Canadian citizen working in the United States.

3. A Canadian citizen who has invested in or owns rental real estate in the United States.

4. Or you want to file one of the following U.S. expat tax forms:

    • Form 1040
    • Form 1040NR
    • Form 1116
    • Form 2555
    • Form 3520/A
    • Form 5471
    • Form 5472
    • Form 8621
    • Form 8938
    • FBARs