The International taxation is quite complicated, particularly when it comes to investing (or doing business) in the United States. Our skilled and experienced team can help you with your U.S. business tax requirements.

Before starting a business in the United States, we always advise our clients to thoroughly understand the business entity structure. If you do not grasp the entity structure well, this always comes as a surprise with a lot of tax compliances. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you intend to invest or operate a business in the United States::

Our skilled team has firsthand knowledge of the following U.S. business tax returns:

    • Form 1065
    • Form 1120
    • Form 1120-S
    • Form 1120-F
    • EIN Application Assistance
    • FIRPTA